My Pension is a secure and interactive service that allows you to view and even amend some of your pension details online. If you already have an activation key then please go to step 2. If You do not have an activation key or your activation key has expired or is invalid then please go to step 1 to register.
Step 1. Register for My Pension - Request an activation key
Step 2. Use your activation key to set up your My Pension account
Login to My Pension account
What can I do in My Pension?
My Pension lets you...
- See a simplified version of your pension records
- Tell us about any changes in your home address, telephone number or email address
- Contact us with a direct query
- Check and print previous payslips
- Check and print your copy P60 (proof of income)
- View and change your nominated beneficiaries
Although we endeavor to support all different types of browsers and devices on My Pension, we cannot guarantee that any particular device or browser will be compatible with the system.